New patients are the main return on investment goal of any dental SEO endeavors, together with recall percentages, reactivation, improved retention, and an increased number of online reviews. But, how much ROI can you really expect from your dental SEO success?
Local Dental SEO ROI
The return on investment for local SEO for dentists and other kinds of local businesses comes in enhanced online visibility and a boost in the word of mouth that happens in the digital space.
It only means that you and your dental practice appear more on the local searches while your reviews get spread and distributed across different websites that are available to the public.
An effective local SEO campaign delivers quantifiable ROI through three primary ingredients involved in the enhanced and improved visibility. These are the following:
- Claimed and optimized profiles in local search engines such as Google My Business, Yahoo Local, and Bing Places.
- A properly optimized blog or website that uses schema makeup. It makes it easier for the search engine crawlers to identify better your practice and your business hours, location, reviews, and others.
- Quality citations in top directories
Search engines’ results pages will never get less crowded any time soon, and dentists must control this real estate in the best way possible for them to stay competitive in today’s digital age.
How to Maximize ROI of Your Local Dental SEO Success
Once you have staked your claims to your listings in the local search ecosystem, there is a quick and easy action plan you can follow to help you realize the ROI of your local SEO efforts as a part of your digital dental marketing plan:
- Discuss with your dental website company about the addition of schema markup language to your website.
- Claim your local profiles in the search engines, and be sure to get rid of duplicates if there are any.
- Look for other websites to optimize and claim your quality citations.
- Inform your patients that they can now leave their reviews about your practice on several websites. In addition, you can let them know about it in person at the office, through email, through the correspondence that you send them, or through handouts or literature that you add to the goodie bags you give them before leaving the clinic.
It is not really difficult to define local SEO ROI for your digital dental practice marketing. However, if you lack the foundational aspects of the three primary ingredients stated above, all your efforts and hard work will be incomplete and misguided.
At the end of the day, it is your responsibility to maximize the ROI of your dental SEO success, and the best way to do it is to ensure that your goals are all aligned with those digital dental marketing methods that you used.
Feel free to check out https://dentalseoexpert.com if you need help with your dental marketing!